Many local businesses are finding creative ways to provide products and services during the Coronavirus shutdown. We’re compiling a master list of Cathedral businesses and what they’re doing to keep serving the community. We’ll post regular updates. Please share this list.
FOOD & RESTAURANTS
13TH AVENUE COFFEE FOOD & HOUSE
(306) 522-3111 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.13thavecoffee.com
• Open 11am to 7pm everyday
• Pickup orders at 306-522-3111
• Delivery with Skip the Dishes
• 1L soups to take home
• Follow on facebook for up to date information
33 AND ⅓ COFFEE
(306) 581-9687 • www.33coffee.ca
• Open and offering take out coffee service as well as free local delivery for coffee beans via our website 33coffee.ca
(306) 206-1888 • email@example.com
• Open for pickup and delivery on skip the dishes we’re open from 7:00 to 3:00
• We accept e-transfers
• Store open limited hours: Wed-Sat 12-5pm
• One customer in store at a time (6ft social distancing applies)
CHOCOLATES BY BERNARD CALLEBAUT
(306) 551-8911 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.chocolateregina.com
• Open for curbside pickup. (Closed for walk-in customers since March 14.)
• Customers can order on my website www.chocolateregina.com or by text (306) 551-8911 or by email ChocolateRegina@gmail.com
CHEF MALCOLM HANDMADE PIES
• Shop open, check social media for availability.
(306) 522-2663 • email@example.com• www.dessartsweets.com
•Dessart Sweets will have Easter gift baskets online starting next Tuesday and will be at the store for pickup on Friday & Saturday (April 3 & 4).
• Check dessartsweets.com Facebook, Instagram @dessartsweets for update
(306) 761-2305 • firstname.lastname@example.org • firesidebistro.ca
• Delivery or pick up is available.
• We are open 12-8pm daily
• For pick-up call (306) 761-2305
• For delivery we are on SkipTheDishes and Door Dash
FRESH & SWEET / FRESH CARNIVAL
(306) 751-2233 / (306) 584-2233 • freshandsweetyqr.com
• Order pickup by phoning in or find us on Skip the Dishes
• We are closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
HAPPY HI COFFEE
(306) 229-3492 • http://happyhicoffee.square.site
• Delivery only Tues-Sun.
• Order from webshop http://happyhicoffee.square.site around 10am each morning and FREE deliveries are made between noon-4ish within Regina only.
(306) 525-8181 • www.italianclubregina.com
• 2148 Connaught Street is open Wednesday to Sunday, 11:00 – 3:00 for Pick Up of Lasagna, Meatballs, Focaccia and Italian Bread.
Call (306) 525-8181 or check the website.
ORANGE IZAKAYA FUSION CAFÉ & BAR
• Open for pickup or delivery
PACIFIC FRESH FISH
• Free delivery on orders over$ 25, open in shop, Curbside pickup. Phone is best.
PILE O-BONES BREWING (AND MALINCHE)
(306) 501-9844 • www.pileobonesbrewing.com
• Open for pick up and delivery.
• Pile O-Bones beer and Malinche Home Taco Kits Takeout can be ordered at www.pileobonesbrewing.com
• One stop shop for a huge chunk of local Saskatchewan craft brewers, distillers, kombucha, wine and mead makers at www.saskbeerdelivery.ca
• Drivers maintain the 6 ft distance at drop off and all payments are done online. The site is open for orders 24 hours a day and we deliver between 2pm and 8pm Monday through Saturday.
SINFULLY SWEET CATHEDRAL BAKERY
• Store is open from 9am to 4pm
• Call ahead to order
• Look on facebook/instagram to see what is available
• Pay by visa, mastercard, and e-transfer
• Curb-side pick-up
SLOW FOOD PUB
(306) 751-0000 • sperlingsilver.com
• Offsale still operating, Restaurant / bar closed
(306) 559-3858 • www.takeawaygourmet.ca
• Store is open
• Follow on social media for updated store hours
• Can also call in order at 306-559-3858
• Curb-side pick up and $5 delivery anywhere in Regina
AWARE HOUSE BOOKS
(306) 757-2223 • www.awarehousebooks.com
• Curbside pickup
• Free delivery for purchases over $40
• Getting website up and running to shop
• www.awarehousebooks.com or call (306) 757-2223 or message on facebook or instagram to make an order
BLUSH BEAUTY BAR
(306) 205-3628 • www.blushbeautybar.ca
• Shop online, storefront closed for now.
(306) 537-7181 • email@example.com • www.boomtowndrums.com
• Open by appointment — email or call and see if I am in (306) 537-7181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hand Drums and Small Percussion from many cultures, for all ages.
• Protocols: What everyone is doing ~ Wash Wash Wash your hands before and after just about anything. Social distancing ~ usually I don’t have more than one person here at a time.
• Facebook: Boomtown Drums
CATHEDRAL PET STOP
(306) 545-7867 • email@example.com • www.thecathedralpetstop.com
• Online store www.thecathedralpetstop.com to place orders.
• Phone, Facebook messaging, e-mail to order
• Payment options are e-transfer, phone in credit card and Debit/Visa/MC at the door.
• We are offering Curbside Pickup and Home delivery
(306) 352-4411 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.cuppatteas.com
• We have loose leaf teas and accessories
• Online, curb side and free delivery in Regina.
• Contact (306) 352-4411 and visit www.cuppatteas.com
Free Delivery and curbside pick-up
(306) 349-2229 • www.groovymama.net
• Online shop groovymama.net or call store, in store is closed.
• Shop M-F from 10:30-1pm – curbside pickup
• Free Delivery to Lumsden or Regina after 1pm
THE GROW ROOM
(306) 347-4441 • email@example.com • www.growroomcanada.ca
• Soon will have website up and will offer sales and free local delivery
306.757.1889 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.thejunctioncreativestudio.com
• We are offering free local delivery as well as curbside pick up on all hair products, art, merch, and more.
• We are also available for online consultations and are hosting facebook live tutorials weekly.
• You can place orders by sending us a message through Facebook, Instagram, e mail, or voicemail: @thejunctioncreativestudio, @thewoodsartspace, email@example.com, 306.757.1889
(306) 522-3800 • www.paperumbrella.ca
• Buy online at www.paperumbrella.ca.
• Adding to our online selection every day!
• We can also do curbside pick up and do free delivery in Regina on orders over $30.
THE PENNY UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE
639 571-2186 • firstname.lastname@example.org • pennyu.ca
• Books and Beans subscriptions (a ‘surprise’ book, coffee or tea and some little goodies sent monthly in the mail), bags of books for teens, tweens and kids with free delivery inside Regina.
• Fresh roasted coffee also with free Regina delivery.
• Order online on penny.ca.
THE ROOM SALON
(306) 757-7025 • email@example.com • www.theroomregina.com
• Salon closed, but products available for curbside pickup.
(306) 540-9465 • www.seedstyle.ca
• Shop on facebook, they can send it in the mail, or have it ready for pickup
SLATE FINE ART GALLERY
306 775 0300 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.slategallery.ca
• Available for online orders.
• Visit www.slategallery.ca then contact us via email or telephone at email@example.com or (306) 551-1450
Spex by Ryan
(306) 584-7739 • firstname.lastname@example.org • spexbyryan.com
• SPEX By Ryan is currently closed, but offering online gift cards at anycard.ca/store/spexbyryan.
• Our special while closed is a gift card for $200, and we will match it with another $200 and can be redeemed when we re-open! We are also working on fun raffles for some really cool sunglasses. All of that info to follow on all of our social media @spexbyryan
STUDIO 13 SALON
• Appointments offered, call to book
(306) 779-2228 • Uforiamuse.com
• Contactless delivery, online store
• We have an online shop – Uforiamuse.com that is updated daily
• Free delivery in Regina city limits, curb side pick up and $12 flat fee for shipping.
(306) 347-8088 • email@example.com • www.zazu.ca
• Selling products and providing delivery
• 20% off all gift cards
BLIND MEN CUSTOM WINDOW COVERINGS
(306) 530-5177 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.theblindmen.ca
• We do virtual consultations and can drop samples off to clients.
• Contact Nicole at (306) 530-5177 or email@example.com
(306) 552-YOGA • www.bodhitreeyoga.com
• Buy clothing and props online (free delivery)
• Online YOGA classes
• Free YOGA Tues and Thurs (for stress/anxiety(
• Free passes for RN’s
CAMPBELL & HALIBURTON INSURANCE LTD.
(306) 757-1500 • www.mych.ca/home-insurance
• Service available online or over the phone.
• Contact via website, email or phone
THE CARING PLACE
• Limiting services, call ahead for appts
THE CORE CONNECTION
• Classes paused, online videos, and DVDs available for purchase.
HEAD TO HEAL FAMILY WELLNESS CENTRE
(306) 543-4325 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.wholisticdispensary.ca
• Hours: Mon-Wed 2-5pm, Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm
• Open briefly from 10-11am on weekdays for deliveries
• Pre-Order supplements for pick up during reduced hours by calling (306) 543-4325.
• Suppliments available online to be shipped to you through our website www.wholisticdispensary.ca
NYCHUK & COMPANY (Law Firm)
(306) 359-0202 • email@example.com
• Located at 2255 Albert Street
• Full service law firm. Open but working with half staff. Mon – Thurs 8:00 to 5:00; Fri 8:00 to 4:00. Closed between 12:00 and 1:00 at present. Remote execution of documents by video. Proper physical distancing on site provided. Please call ahead to arrange to speak with someone over the phone to discuss your needs.
RASMUSSEN & CO (Law Firm) — Ciara McIlwaine, Lawyer
(306) 525-8911 • firstname.lastname@example.org
• Located at 3301 College Ave.
• Closed to the public at present, but working remotely to assist with legal needs. (Meet via phone/conference calls/FaceTime/video conference and we are able to execute documents like affidavits, land transfers, mortgages, separation agreements, etc via FaceTime/video conference) We can also facilitate signing Wills in ways that limit contact and keep safe social distancing.
RR McKENZIE AGENCY
(306) 569 – 2456 • email@example.com • www.rrmckenzieagency.saskbrokers.com
• Need a drivers licence, vehicle renewal, house, auto or business insurance? We are open by appointment during the pandemic. Give us a call and we will see if we can help you out.
• E-transfers accepted!
• Open for video consultation by appointment / phone call
If you own a Cathedral business and want to be included in this list, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We are emailing and phoning every business in the neighbourhood and if you haven’t heard from us yet it could be our message is in a spam folder or something.)
Please, stay safe and support local businesses!