The Village Voice community newspaper is delivered directly to 3,655 households six times a year, reaching more than 7,000 residents in Regina’s Cathedral Area. An additional 1,400 copies are placed in public gathering areas in this very active community, including the library branch, community centre, coffee shops, bars and bistros.
Submit a Story. We welcome stories and photos from Cathedral Village residents, such as interviews, news reports, poems , local music reviews, artist profiles, coming events and advice columns. The CACA reserves the right to accept or reject and edit all submissions. There is no payment beyond the pleasure of communicating with your neighbours and seeing your byline in the Village Voice.
Advertise. Readers eagerly anticipate each issue of the Village Voice. It’s how they keep informed of some of the city’s most high profile events, such as the Cathedral Village Arts Festival as well as the many gallery openings, public talks, school activities and literary events that occur every week in our neighbourhood. Whether you are big or small, we offer highly affordable rates.
We are always looking for volunteers to deliver the newsletter in a one or two block radius. Or more if you are willing! This would require about a half an hour of time per block, six times a year. You would be helping out in your community AND getting exercise! Please call Linda at 306-569-8755 for details.
- March – April 2019 Cathedral Village Voice
- January – February 2019 Cathedral Village Voice
- November – December 2018 Cathedral Village Voice
- July – August 2018 Cathedral Village Voice
- March – April 2018 Cathedral Village Voice
- January – February 2018 Cathedral Village Voice
- November – December 2017 Cathedral Village Voice
- September – October 2017 Cathedral Village Voice
- July – August 2017 Cathedral Village Voice